Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 8

Good morning!

Hope you're all doing well today.  It's day 8 of this 25 days of Christmas challenge that Linda & Kathy enrolled me in to doing.  It's actually been quite fun.  Makes me get to the craft table to make stuff and I'm proud to say I'm using a lot of my old stash to create these projects.  (Yay me!!)

Over the weekend I tried to finish more projects from the La-La Land Palooza retreat as well as more Christmas cards.  I'll share more of the retreat projects once I finish the bigger projects.  Still have a few more images to color and last details to finish.  The Christmas projects will be shared but for today I thought I'd share this card...


Here's my Asian version of Christmas.  Featuring Haruyo from Sister Stamps.  I used some pretty pretty washi paper and matted each red & black Tsumugi paper from Hanko Designs.  I had some left over red snowflakes so I added one to the right corner with a green gem.  The sentiment is a laser cut saying from Island Scrapbooking.  I separated them from each other, which made it much easier to center.  I'm so happy with how this one turned out.

In case you were wondering about the supplies used, most are from Hanko Designs:
Holiday Plum Blossom, Green Sakura, bright red Tsumugi card, black Tsumugi cardstock, Island Scrapbooking laser cut sentiment, CC Cutters snowflake, Haruyo from Sister Stamps.


I'll be back for another Christmas share tomorrow.  Until then, thank you for stopping by!
xoxo,
Leanne

2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is a very creative holiday card. I never would have thought to use the SS image in this way. Your choice of colors and papers is perfection!

Denice said...

Pretty Pretty is right! Love everything from your coloring to the fab washi paper. Another wonderful design by you!