Friday, December 25, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 24

Hello!

I'm back to share day 24 of the 25 days of Christmas challenge with Linda & Kathy.  I hope you're having a nice time with your family and friends celebrating.  It's still super early (as I write up this post) so everyone is slowly beginning to wake up.

For day 24 I shared the card my mom picked to send to Grandma.  She had her pick of either the one I just shared (scroll down) or this one.  


She picked this one.  This is another combo of some of my favorite companies: Hanko Designs, La-La Land Crafts and Island Scrapbooking.  If you've been following this challenge with me you'll recognize the layout from another card I made using Haruyo from Sister Stamps.  I was planning on making the same card but decided not to.  Instead I used Paper Doll Marci Kimono from La-La Land Crafts.  I colored her up again with Copics and this time I left the dangling baubles.  They're under the gems.  (hahaha)  I loved the way Irina colored Marci's kimono on the packaging so I tried to do the same, yeah turned out better than I had hoped.  (hahaha)  Last but not least is the beautiful Island Scrapbooking laser cut sentiment.  It used to be a pretty light pink, but I colored it black with a Copic marker.  It made more sense to me.  (hahaha)


Thanks again for dropping in today.  I'll be back to share the final day of this challenge.  I just need to choose what I'll share.  Until then have a beautiful day!!

xoxo,
Leanne

No comments: