Wednesday, December 16, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Challenge - Day 16

Hey everyone!!

I'm still rolling with the 25 days of Christmas challenge with Linda & Kathy and having fun with it.  Today I thought I'd share the card that Linda designed for our get-together with Kathy, Belia & Donna.  Here is it...


A sweet 4x4 card combining some La-La Land dies and a sweet Secret Santa Anya.  The igloo, sentiment and sea lion are from one of the La-La Land Club kits.  The clouds were made with a stencil and some Distress inks.  Adding the sequins in the sky for touches of sparkle.  The igloo is spectacular with it's glittery shield.  I chose some bold colors for SS Anya and subtle tones for the sea lion.  One of the cutest cards I've done so far.  Thanks Linda for the sweet design!


Hope you're all having a nice week.  Thanks so much for dropping by!

xoxo,
Leanne

No comments: