Thursday, October 8, 2015

TBT - Hello October 2015

Hello!!

I forgot to change my 2015 desk calendar to the new month, so in honor of that change & TBT I thought I'd share it again.  Featuring the sweet Hallo Bean and her sidekick, here is my too cute to spook October page...


This was designed by Kathy, and we all colored and put the details together ourselves.  I just realized that I cut the paper to show off the sentiment on the bottom, cool!.  ((hahaha))  Oh the Beans are cute in just about anything, right?!  hahaha!

Alrighty, I'll end it short and sweet.  Hope you're having a great day!!  Thanks for peeking in! 

2 comments:

Denice said...

Such an adorable Bean...I'm wondering why I don't have her, lol! Fab job on this wonderful calendar....how fun to turn over each month and see a new creation!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is sooooo darn cute!!! Love your calendar page!!!!!