Thursday, October 1, 2015

Spring Marci card

Hello!

Happy October!!  Popping in to share another AWEmazing La-La Land Crafts Club kit card.  This was the card project in the April kit featuring Spring Marci and a bunch of the beautiful dies from LLLC.


(You might notice that my card from yesterday looks similar to this one.  Well I used this layout for that card because I really liked it - "grin")  What I love about this card is all the details and the layout!  This is definitely an Irina card. So many details and all so pretty!!  It took me some time to complete this one, I worked on the layers first and then colored and fun-cut Spring Marci last.  Building this card was a bit of trial and error, but the result was worth it.  I have to say this set of dies are gorgeous and this Marci is soo darn sweet.  There are so many pretty pieces in this kit, love all the papers!!  Who knew?!  hahaha!  There are two more projects in the kit that I'll tackle at a later time, I  just wanted to make this card.  I think I'm going to frame it.  Not sure yet.  It's big enough to put in to a small square frame, will have to see.


I'm looking forward to going through all my kits and putting at least the cards together.  The projects are a bit involved, but worth it once you complete it.  All of the products in the club kit are pretty awesome and I love that I get them a year before they are released to the public.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you're enjoying some crafty time yourself.  

3 comments:

eva said...

super pretty! yes, frame it!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Lynn said...

I didn't know that La-La-Land had a craft club kit program. This project is awesomely beautiful. As wonderful as your last card was, this one is even more gorgeous because of all the delicate details and beautiful papers. Thank you for showing blogland your card project.