Monday, October 19, 2015

Sewing Faerie Marci SSS

Hello!

Today I have a fun share.  This is actually for one of my swap partners and it is way overdue!!  I hope she likes it and the goodies I am sending a long with it.


I decided to go with a bright color palette.  Always love the primary colors with the touch of black thrown in.  This is Faerie Sewing Marci from La-La Land Crafts and she is from the February club kit.  I have used all the dies from the kit as well as a couple of the stamps.  I also used some other dies including the flower die from the April club kit, open leaf flourish along with a couple MFT dies.  Each of the dies are really nice quality and the details they create are wonderful!  I love how these dies go so well with each other.  Here's a close up of the bottom part of the card...


I had fun with the button border.  I drew some fun flowers on some of the buttons.  I stamped the sentiment and cut each word then popped them on to the card.  You can still see the details on the buttons.  You'll see I made my own fabric to match the buttons.  The dp is MME 6x6 Happy Day paper.  The rest of the papers are all Neenah brand.


I had a lot of fun coloring her with Copic markers.  She's popped on to the spool of black thread.  Didn't think I'd have so much fun putting this together, but I did.  Well hoping my swap partner already received it and isn't too disappointed or upset that it's super late.  ((eek, no chance!))

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the way you colored her hair, that is pretty neato! I'm sure the recipient enjoyed her card and goodies too!

Denice said...

What a fabulous looking gal, her hair is awesome. Love your choice of bold colors, a fun card!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Woo-hoo, that is one heck of a colorful card. They're just poppin' everywhere. Super sweet and ohhhh, I love that scissors die.