Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Midnight fun!

Hello!

Today's card features some new stamps and dies I recently received.  I wasn't so sure what I wanted to do with this design, but in the end it made me smile.  Can you guess why??


If you guessed the adorable Mama Elephant reindeer you're only half right.  ((lol))  I love the snow-capped mountains, and the Christmas trees as well.  I've always wanted to do a black background with white Christmas trees.  Adding the mountains, stars, and reindeer really adds a funness to this card that I am happy with.  I think next time I'll only add dots to the sky and maybe try this with watercolors or Distress inks.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you're having a great Gibbs Tuesday!

4 comments:

Denice said...

I hope I see these reindeers all over blogland this winter...they are just adorable! Especially when they are flying over white trees and mountain caps....a great idea to use the black background!

cebelica said...

Oh my, how cute is this?! I loooove these reindeers and me thinkis it's time to do some shopping. They are fab!!! I like how you created the background too. It looks amazing!
Hugs! xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, that is dang CUTE. I totally LOVE your sweet night time holiday scene. Made me smile too.

Heidi Brawley said...

sooo jealous!!! I want that reindeer stamp set!!! Your card is Fabulous!!!