Monday, October 5, 2015

KBD October Spotlight

Hello!

It's the first Monday of October and here I am back with a spotlight post here and over on the Kitty Bee Designs blog.  For this month's spotlight I decided to alter a candy bar with some fun Halloween patterned paper, and Ninja Pup from Kitty Bee Designs.


This was fairly easy to make.  I cut down the Halloween patterned paper first, used double-sided tape to glue it down, cut an orange strip of patterned paper and glued it the same way to make a band around the bar.  I cut down some circles using MFT stitched circles, more of the patterned paper and a scrap of black cardstock.  After coloring and fun-cutting Ninja Pup I popped him in to the center and the project was done.


You too can dress up some candy bars for a fun Halloween treat for your kids and co-workers.  There are tons of Halloween images at the Etsy store, click HERE to check them out.  Thanks for peeking in!!


3 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Candy ninja!! I love it!!!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne! You dressed up this candy bar with a full-on fun Halloween theme. I can see huge smiles on the recipients face and they'll be licking their chops.

Denice said...

A ninja pup?! Soooooo cute! Love your idea to cover a candy bar, I'm going to have to use that idea!