Friday, October 23, 2015

CH #59 - Halloween

Happy Aloha Friday everyone!

Today I'm jumping in with the Kitty's for a fun new challenge at the Aloha Friday Challenge blog.  Here are the details:

Create a project with a Halloween theme
See the rules tab for more details. Entries close at 5AM (Hawaii Time) on Friday, November, 6th. 
Winners will be announced the Sunday after the challenge closes.

Please stop by the blog to see all the cute makes from the DT featuring sweet sponsored images from The Paper Shelter.  I'm working with one adorably cute witch.  I tried to go with simple and girly.  I think I accomplished that...



This is Bewitched Night and I thought to myself, she is one adorable witch.  =D  I added several different flowers from Recollections & Leeza Gibbons in varying colors and designs.  I've got no green thumb but I do like the contrasts.  It's been a while since I incorporated clouds into my projects, so I thought this image needed some.  I used some Distress ink (Pumice Stone) to create the clouds and went over it with E40 & E41 to give it a vintage feel.  I love how the doily goes off the page just a little bit.  I didn't have a handy Halloween sentiment so I hand wrote one myself.  


This is surely one of the easiest challenges to date, and I hope you'll join us because the prize is something very sweet from our sponsor, The Paper Shelter.  Mahalo for stopping by on this beautiful Aloha Friday.  Have a fabulous weekend!!

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, what a beauty! Can't get any sweeter than than this. Definitely girly. Love her pink hair too. Happy Aloha Friday and have a super weekend Leanne.

Rachel Parys said...

Well, isn't she the cutest little witch!! Love how you used the flowers on here, it's too cute!!

eva said...

very pretty! i love the contrast of the bright & colorful flowers against the black background! have a great weekend!

Heidi Brawley said...

OH this is soooooo very Beautiful!!!!!!!

Denice said...

Love all the colors and how awesome to have a pop of pink on a halloween card...love everything about this!

Lynn said...

I'm really surprised at how well the black background goes with the girly image and flowers. It works amazingly well for Halloween, too. Thanks for the new point of view.

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

very pretty! Thank you for joining our 'Trick or Treat' challenge over at The Paper Shelter. We hope to see you again!
~ Lulu' DT

Vannessa said...

Great card and I love how you coloured this gorgeous witch. Love the clouds background too. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Vannessa
The Paper Shelter DT