Saturday, October 31, 2015

2015 Halloween Treats for the co-workers

Hello and Happy Halloween!

Today's post will have a lot of pictures and hopefully not too much writing.  ((yay))  I know those are the best posts right?! ((lol))  I made some treat bags for my co-workers but this year instead of candy I put in some healthier treats.  I know it's not the same but I know there's going to be tons of bad candy being passed around so something healthy will balance that out.  Here's what I made for 2015 featuring the adorable images from The Greeting Farm & Sister Stamps.  Here are the ones I used Hallo Heroine & Hallo Hero.


I've had those paper treat bags from Jilly Beans since last year and found them the other day.  They were plain so to dress them up I used a large polka dot stamp with Distress inks rusty hinge & black soot on both sides.  Here are some close-ups:








Each image is colored with Copics.  Giving them different colors was a lot of fun.  They all look like their own special super hero.  The stitched doily is from My Creative Time, and the stitched circlerolled rose & stitched banner are from MFT.  I hand-wrote the HAPPY Halloween and (wet) embossed the HAPPY.  Here's the back of the bags:


I punched out some tickets used a Versa mark pen to write Trick of Treat?! and (wet) embossed them in white and black.  The white ones I went over with a Copic marker to make them orange.  Now here are some ghoulish looking animals from Sister Stamps...


Here is the same concept but slightly different.  I used the sweet Buster from Sister Stamps with a slight twist of color.  Giving him a red tongue and red eyes gives him a little bit of a spooky persona, but he's still too cute to spook.


Here's the last one, this is Dixie also from Sister Stamps, she's looking like she ate a radio-active carrot.  ((hahaha))  She looks like she's glowing with that black background and red eyes.  Truly spooky, but not...  ((hahaha))  The doily, radial stitched circle & banner are from MFT and the tag is from Mama Elephant.  I hand-wrote the Too cute 2 spook and Happy Halloween on the tag and banner.  I forgot to take a picture of the back, but I wrote Trick or Treat straight on to the bag.  The last picture I wanted to share is of my team and I at work.  We decided to be bank robbers this year.   We're missing a few people but so happy there were some of us who dressed up.  


Have a safe and fun Halloween!  And oh yeah, a super awesome weekend!!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Denice said...

What a clever way to stamp the bags and fill them with healthier treat options...I bet your co-workers just loved their treat bags! What a fun group picture...love the group theme. Hope you're having a fun and safe Halloween!