Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, White & Blue


Morning!  Sending wishes for a safe & enjoyable Independence Day!

This is definitely not your traditional Independence day themed card, but because I used red, white and blue I deem it is. hahaha!  It's a postcard I made using the same technique on the background that I shared here.  I colored Pua from Sister Stamps during #thedailymarker30daychallenge a few months back and I finally get to share her on a card.  She is inked up with Copic markers & fun cut out, boy was this one a doosie!   The Aloha sentiment is a laser cut word from Island Scrapbooking and I think it adds a nice touch to the CAS design I was going for.


God bless our troops, families and friends but most of all bless the USA!!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! That is a great 4th of July card. I love that you gave it a Hawaiian flair.

Anonymous said...

Cute Fourth of July card

eva said...

great card! i love the detailing on her dress! those flowers are so cute. have a great 4th too!