Friday, December 12, 2014

Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge #38 Reminder

Hello and Happy Aloha Friday!

I'm popping in today to not only share my latest Christmas card but to remind you that you have another week left to link up your creation(s) for our current challenge over at the Aloha Friday Challenges at Kitty Bee Designs:

**Create a Christmas card or project using non-traditional Christmas colors (Red & Green)
Challenge closes Friday, Dec. 19th and winners will be posted on Sunday, Dec 21st.

Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is:


Make sure to stop by the blog to see the details and leave some love for my teammies, they really have outdone themselves again.  Here is the card I am sharing today...


If you saw my spotlight last Monday you'll recognize this layout and these colors.  Here's a little secret, I turned out three cards using the same layout, paper pad and dies all in the same evening.  It was actually a lot of fun and so easy to complete 3 cards all at the same time.  I picked which Kitty Bee image to use, in this case, Pup with bone (retired), used minimal coloring and in no time at all I had 3 cards to add to my completed list.  I love this layout so much I might use it for all my Christmas cards, just gonna change up the image, patterned papers and colors.


I guess the trick is to pick your layout, papers, image (optional), colors and then make an assembly line and you too can have some quick cards done up in a few hours.  The cool thing about this card is that I can take off the tag and add it to a gift bag if I wanted to and still be able to add something to the card base.  I think I'll keep it as is.  No need to ruin a good thing.  :)


Alrighty then, if you haven't had a chance to link up, go HERE so that we can come over to ohhh and ahhh.  Remember you have until next week Friday to participate in our last challenge for 2014.  I want to thank those of you who have been our loyal challengers for 2014.  You are all so awesome and we appreciate you!!   We'll see you back in 2015.

Mahalo for stopping by today.  Have a terrific Aloha Friday!

Hugs,
Leanne for Kitty Bee Designs
Team Bees - Aloha Friday Challenges

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, how kawai'i is that? A doggie candy cane bone. SWEET!!! Great idea to add a tag to a card. Happy Aloha Friday Leanne and have a super crafty weekend.

Cely said...

so stinkin cute! love his peppermint doggy bone! :D

Rachel Parys said...

So stinkin' sweet!!! Adorable work!

Denice said...

Awwwww, such a cute pup with his candy cane bone....you did a fab job on this card using non-traditional Christmas colors!