Monday, December 1, 2014

December Spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs

Hello!  Hello!

Today is the first Monday of December and that means I'm spotlighting over at the Kitty Bee Designs blog.  I still can't believe how quickly December has come!  Where did the time go?!  Why it seems like yesterday when I started writing up my first Monday spotlight so long ago...  With Thanksgiving over it's time to start up the Christmas card making frenzy!  Normally I procrastinate and do a few cards, but this year, my friend Karen has gotten me in to the Christmas card making spirit.  If you haven't been by her blog yet to see her mass production of beautiful and diverse cards you should definitely head on over.  She's got days worth of shares that will make your jaws drop and then make you smile.

Speaking of smiling, here's my card for today's spotlight...

Holiday Greetings with Bun with Heart

I used this cute image called, Bun with Heart, and some of my most recent purchases with a few pieces from my stash thrown in.  Using my Copics I gave this cutie a little Christmas outfit.  I'm actually thinking this would be the cutest card to send to someone who just recently had a baby.  I can always change out the sentiment if that's the direction I wanted to go in.  Definitely one of my favorite images to use year round.  There are more sweet images in the Etsy store that you can purchase to create the perfect little card or project for some Christmas fun. 

Holiday Greetings with Bun with Heart

Today will be my last spotlight for 2014.  The Kitties and the Bees are taking a well deserved rest to spend time with our families for the holidays.  No worries though, we'll be back in 2015 refreshed and ready for a new and exciting year.  For now I want to say thank you all for your support and for joining our challenges.  I hope each of my amazing teammates has inspired you and that you continue to support this amazing stamp company.  Before I sign off, don't forget to join our current Aloha Friday challenge, we have one more challenge left before the year ends, you don't want to miss out.

Bun with Heart

Happy Holidays everyone!

Cheers and lotsa Aloha,
Leanne for Kitty Bee Designs
Team Bees

4 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

So super cute!! This is my favorite Christmas color combo!!! Love it!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne! These are two darling sweet cards. I should get the image with the doggie and his candy cane bone since we have 4 dogs. Awwww, and THANK YOU for the shout out to my blog. So sweet of you. Hey, let's shop some more today...woo-hoo Cyber Monday.

eva said...

such sweet images and cards! i can't believe it's already december. i feel like there is a ton of stuff to do.

Denice said...

Squeee.....the embossing folder and die you used are perfect on this adorably cute card!