Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hello Gorjuss!

Hello everyone!!

Ahhh, it's that time of the month... Oh puhleeze, I meant closing week here at work!! hahaha!!  It's the reason why I've been a little behind on posting.  I do have something to share today so I'm popping it in...  Might be a short post with lots of pictures...  Those are the best kinds right?!!


Stamped image: Gorjuss Girl Poppy Wood
Cut out sentiments: Little B
Embossing folder: Sizzix
Daisy flower ribbon: Daiso
Oval die: Spellbinders
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey





And there you have it! hahaha!!  I'm thinking these could be used for any occasion including Christmas!!  =D  


Ok, breaks over, hope you're all having a nice Thursday.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Stop by tomorrow for a new challenge at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge...  Hugs!!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Gorgeous on those gorjuss images....

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

The daisy lace sure adds a feminine touch to your pretty cards. Sweet Gorjuss images too. Hope it's not too crazy at work at this "time of the month." :-)

eva said...

both are so pretty! have a great friday!

Rachel Parys said...

These are the kind of girls cards that make you go "Awwww"!! So darling!! You just reminded me that I have one of their stamps, better crack her open!! lol!