Friday, October 31, 2014

LFF # 81 - Some Spooky treats bags

Happy Halloween everyone!!

I just got back from the first annual Hello Kitty Convention.  It was a small venue, lots of people and a few booths.  Lots of fun things to see and not so fun lines to stand in.  All-in-all it was worth taking the day off.  I'll post some pictures as soon as I go through and delete the fuzzy ones. hahaha!

I had wanted to have this post up by now, but alas I forgot to publish it. hahaha!  I guess I was too excited to get to the Con.  Here are the treat bags I made for my co-workers using the cute Spooky monsters set from The Greeting Farm.  This is going to be a short post as I'm pressed for time.  So mostly pictures.  I hope that's ok for today. :D

"Spooky" Treats... NOT!! 




The bags are from Michael's, the toppers are an old DCWV Halloween paper pad which I cut out using the top note die from Stampin' Up.  The sentiments come with the stamp set and were perfectly sized for the tags.  I stamped them with black Memento ink and cut them out freehand.  Some as banners others just in a rectangle, then I matted them to black cardstock.  Each of the "monsters" were stamped with some different colors inks and colored in with Copics.  Glad I made some time to make these.  Inside I threw in my favorite candies, Hi-Chew, and left each one at their desks so they would see it this morning.


Alrighty, have a safe and fun Halloween!!  and a fabulous weekend!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!
xoxo,
Lilo

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Super cute treat bags. I love the images and will try to find the stamps...for next year. Thank you for showing your work. Your co-workers are lucky you are so sweet and generous.

Denice said...

Awwwww....I bet your co-workers were extra happy when they saw these monsterously cute treat bags! Love the bags, perfect size of treat giving!

Rachel Parys said...

These are to die for!!! I love how they turned out!! My 9 year old and I put together some fun treat bags for her class (30 flippin bags) only to find out that the kids could not have them until school was over! Parties at school have become such a drag! I am sure everyone loved these!!

eva said...

wow, that is an awesome treat to find on halloween morning! you are so nice! and yes share pics of the hello kitty convention! i'm sure it must've been super cute!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Your co-workers are so lucky to have you share your yummy sweet treat bags with them. They must look forward to special occasions and holidays. Have a super weekend.

Shar said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute... I cannot wait till Halloween come around again