Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Another Thanks Tag

Hello!

Are you ready for another tag?  Don't worry this is gonna be short and sweet.  Yes, I enjoyed the little things this weekend and one of them was making a few tags for my stash.  You can never have too many Thank you tags, so I had fun with this one...


After cutting out the tags with black and white cardstock I die cut the thanks into the white tag. Glued it to the black tag and then went on a stamping frenzy using the different sizes and shapes of Sakura flowers with different colored Distress inks. Added the twine to tie it all together. (pun intended.... lol)

Used the following supplies: Tag You're It MFT die, Taylored Expressions word die, Sakura stamps from Sister Stamps, Distress Inks (shabby shutters, spiced marmalade, mustard seed & peacock feathers), sequins from Winnie & Walter, Doodlebug twine, Neenah black and white cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by! 

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous Tag Leanne, really it's lovely.xx
♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start


Denice said...

What a bright and pretty tag! Love how you double layered the tag....very clever, makes me wish I had thought of it!
:Dxx

eunice said...

Oooh, love all layers of pretty colors! What a great idea...I'm so one track minded that I would never have thought to use anything other than pink for these stamps...thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Unknown said...

I really really really like this tag! so bright and elegant!