Tuesday, June 10, 2014

From me to you

Hi!

Today I wanted to share a card featuring another of the images from this beautiful stamp set from Crafter's Companion.  The first card I shared had bright and bold colors. This card is showing some of the opposite. More softer girly colors, it goes so well with this image.


Isn't she gorgeous?  Love how elegant and beautiful she is. The washi paper is one of my favorites from Hanko Designs, the embossing folder in the background is also from Hanko Designs.  Love how the oval frames her beautifully.  I added 3 pink Prima flowers, lace trim from Daiso and the sentiment is computer generated.  I masked her and used one of the other background stamps to stamp right behind her. 


The last touch was adding sparkle to her kimono and the 3 flowers on top of her umbrella. So happy with how it turned out.  Thank you so much for stopping by, appreciate it a lot. Take care!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I can see why this washi paper is one of your faves.....so pretty. This gal sure is elegant too. I better go check out Hanko Designs. You got some really nice things from them.

Lynn said...

Breathtakingly beautiful. Love that feminine image and how you added to her beauty with your embellishments and coloring. Happy crafting!

Mary J said...

Such an elegant beautiful card, Leanne!