Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter - Part 4

(Yes this is part 4 don't worry it's the last one. You can view the other three by scrolling down)

Hello!

How's everyone doing?  I'm wrapping up the rest of the Easter projects and getting ready to start on some swap projects and birthday projects.  Hopefully I'll be able to get to some graduation projects as well.  Oy so many things on the list, if I didn't have a full time job I think I could tackle them all, isn't that what we all say?! hahaha!

Anyhoos, here are the last of my Easter projects using the soon to be retired Easter Bun collection from Kitty Bee Designs. Get them while you still can.

First up is a tag using this adorable Sleeping Bunny Easter Basket 


I attached it to a green and white polka dot bag.


The next two are small cards using another cute Kitty Bee Designs image, Easter Egg Bunny.


Since this is a digital image I flipped the image to face the other direction.  See that pretty Easter egg paper? Yep it's the same one from the last post. I bought just one 12x12 sheet of it and I'm trying to use it up for all the projects.

 

This is the last one using a Kitty Bee Design image, Easter is Here Bunny and for this card I used some older pattern paper and a hardly used Spellbinder die. 


I thought this sentiment was funny, so I added it to the card front.  Don't the ovals around the die look like eggs?


I had a little bit of that Easter egg paper left and made this card using recycled cardboard from a box of Yo-Bo candy...


The Happy Easter sentiment is actually part of the paper, I fussy cut the HK and the Hello Kitty words from the box.  Glad I saved it, it really pays to recycle sometimes. :)

 

Well I hope that wasn't too boring for you.  It's time to put away the Easter supplies and get ready for the new projects that are waiting.  Thanks a lot for stopping by, I hope you were inspired.  Wishing you all a safe and happy Easter Sunday, until next year.. 

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Gee, just looking at all of your creations makes me feel happy. They are all so colorful and cheery. BIG SMILE. Hope you have a great week.