Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fairy Fae Birthday Card

Hello,

Back with another card featuring Tiddly Inks Fairy Fae and one of the three frames from the Frame the Moment set.


After I merged both images I printed it off and started coloring, still needs tons of practice.  I need to figure out how to have a light hand when I color or else I won't be able to get those finer strokes down.  "Think light as a feather" (hahaha)  Before I forget, I did fussy cut the frame and cut off the "wiring" which would be used to hang the frame it would have make the card bigger than it already is.  To compensate I matted it to a black scalloped square which incidentally looks right at home.  For a bit of bling I added the four clear crystals. The designer paper is from Prima and I was so happy to see it matched the colors in the image.  The sentiment is computer generated.  I had fun putting this one together with the pretty purples as it's not a color I use very often, but I know there are a lot of people who love it so getting used to it is a must.  :)


This card is going to someone who likes purple and although it's late I hope she likes it.  Thank you again for coming by.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

You are always so good at that whole digital merging stuff!! I really need to sit down and figure that out!! She is gorgeous in purple!!!