Thursday, March 13, 2014

CAS for Dad

Morning!

Today is my dad's birthday and for him I made a CAS card.


The papers are from MME and I die cut the letters using the Little lower case letters from MFT.  I had originally glued them to a white background, but it was not centered correctly so I fussy cut each individual letter with a matte of the white cardstock.  At the bottom I handwrote Dad and added some doodle dots.

Thanks for stopping by and if you're also celebrating a birthday I hope it's awesome!!  Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Happy birthday to your dad! love the CAS yet manly card you made for him...I'm sure he will treasure this in his keepsake box!

Blankina said...

Hi Leanne, how are you?
Lovely cas card, congratulations with your dads birthday!!
HUgs Blankina