Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A heartfelt thank you

Hello!

Popping in to share a 4x4 card featuring another of the newest Girls day stamps from Sister Stamps, her name is Minako and you can read all about her here.


Consider this a heartfelt thank you card.  The washi paper was in a set of papers I bought years ago.  (Focusing on using what I have is what I had in mind, plus the papers just worked)  I used one of them for her obi and colored the rest of her with Copics. The sentiment is a die cut word from Island Scrapbooking and the sakura flowers were made with punches.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you all have a great day!

Leanne

2 comments:

eva said...

aww, this is sweet! love the color and papers!

Denice said...

you always get it just right, such an adorable Minako!
:Dxx