Monday, February 24, 2014

Panda Heart

Morning!

Today's card features an adorable image called Panda Heart by Kireyanna.  I came across this image on deviantART while surfing the web and thought she was the cutest thing ever.  I went for a different color scheme and enjoyed the finished project.



Isn't she the cutest?  :D

Here are the layers: Kraft card, white cs matte, yellow cs matte, Heidi Grace Designs Sunshowers 6x6 paper pad.  (I'm excited that she now has 6x6 paper pads.  This one is really cute!)  I also used some new MFT die-namics (Little lower case letters & dainty bows).  Had fun coloring her up with really bright and warm colors.  Not my usual yea?  Well it was fun to be daring.  (lol)  Oh I almost forgot to add the googly eyes, no not her eyes, the one on her head! (haha)  Always fun to use those.

Entering this into the following challenge:
http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/MFT_ColorPaletteChallenge_PaintBook_2.jpg

Coincidence, no not really.   hahaha...  I needed a little inspiration, and ya know these colors are pretty awesome together.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj8FxPark4pVO6KGXDZC2PYI_K-Dj4-7I3esU66wsk_-gvEQYcBf3PQS9A6MYsdmOaykoQEb7PrdCXHyUlpcgRZLf2NkRmNlOTenBIXZ7Oo1RTqaAF_1IMV9snBDc67daOwLkW7oyNs5Ww/w421-h469/

It's going to be another one of those weeks at work.  I hope you all have a fabulous week and get in some crafting time.  Me, I'll be lucky if I get to color anything.  I do have some things that I haven't posted yet so it's just a matter of me writing it up and scheduling it.  TT4N!!

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

Blankina said...

This card / image is super cute!!
How are you? Hope you are fine.
Hugs Blankina

PS did Renate get her birthday post from me?

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, how cute is that? Just love her big round eyes and how you colored her hair....nice highlights. TFS the link too.

Denice said...

Love the colors, love the image....even though it's not the cutest panda I've ever seen! LOL! I miss the Y&F challenges!!!!
:Dxx