Saturday, December 14, 2013

Happy Birthday... Rosemary!!

Hello lovely friends!!

I know we're all in the midst of the holidays, but today I get to share a birthday post!!  Woo hoo!! Today is a special day, it's Rosemary's birthday and we're celebrating with her on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog!  You know her as an extraordinary crafter in blogland but I personally know that she's an awesomely sweet lady and a super mom & wife to her family!!  She's also a fantastic teammate and I wish I had as much talent in me as she does.  I'm truly blessed to call her friend. 

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Team Yumi captain, Rosemary!! 

It's my birthday!

Don'tcha love this picture?!  I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this beautiful shot of her from her FB page. :)  It's one of my favorites of her.  Our Y&FH o'hana has some birthday wishes to send to Rosie as well as some gorgeous birthday cards to share.  Make sure to head on over to the blog to see the rest of the gorgeous projects from the DT, and while you're at it leave them some love on their blogs.  They'd love it!  

Without further ado, this one was made especially for you!!  
Have a fabulously wonderful day!! Sending big gigantic hugs your way!

Happy Happy Birthday Rosemary!! 

Yumi Peace Sign

I went super CAS here, but this still has a festive feel too it.  If you're also celebrating today: Happy Birthday!!  I know for sure I have at least 5 other friends celebrating today.  Hope you all have a fabulous day!!  Now if you don't mind, could you please head on over to wish Rosemary a fabulous birthday? (Rosemary's blog)  I know she'd love it  :)
 
Peace!


Mahalo for stopping by!  Have a fabulous December 14th!

Hugs,
Leanne

1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Great embossed card love the image showcased hugs xx