Sunday, June 9, 2013

Y&FH Challenge #18 ~ Time to Celebrate!

Hello!

Before I start I wanted to wish my big brother a Happy Birthday!!  We celebrated his birthday yesterday and today he's probably getting ready to go out on the golf course later today. :)

Today starts a new challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade and we want you to create a card with this theme:

Time to Celebrate!!

This is a great time to create a card for any celebration.  There are tons of graduates out there, people getting married, babies being born, and there are people celebrating anniversaries.  Head on over to Rosie's blog to see her really cool card featuring Chuckles with Gecko.  It's soo cute!  For my card I went CAS again... You can never have too many cards like this.  I grabbed Chase and decided to make a card that a husband could give to his wife on their anniversary or a groom could give to his wife-to-be...


Here he is looking rico-suave.  (hahaha)  I used paper from GCD and Spellbinders.  I handwrote the sentiment with a white gel pen.  Distress inked the frame and colored with a few Copics.  Keeping this one handy just in case... Ya never know I might start a trend..  lol... if only!

Okie dokes, head on over to the Y&FH blog to see the details for this bi-weekly challenge.  Don't forget to brush up on our rules in case you want to play.  They are super easy to follow so before you link up please read.  Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a great Sunday and don't forget to come back for our previews for the new release, starts tomorrow.

Hugs,
Leanne

3 comments:

cebelica said...

Sounds to me you had a nice Saturday. Happy birthday to your brother! :)
I like CAS cards, but I have to admit I'm terrible at making them. No matter how hard I try I usually end up adding tons of embellisments. *ooops* But you rocked this one. It's fantastic! Hugs! xx

Denice said...

Love, love, love this guy... super sauve in black, white, and gray!
:Dxx

Cyndi said...

Awesome card! Great image and coloring!