Thursday, February 28, 2013

Yippie!!

Hello!

Poppin' in a little bit late to remind everyone that you only have a day left to play in the current challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  So far we have some really lovely entries and everyone has done such a wonderful job caseing Sandie's original card.   If you stop by the Y&FH blog you'll see that Sandie is sharing her own case'd card today.  She did a fabulous job too.  I'm sharing my CAS card today as well.  I'm actually liking this card.  Reminds me that Spring is almost here.

Fumi with Messenger Bag

The bright paper is from American Crafts which I found at Target!!  Score!!  The rest of the card came together pretty quickly. 


The challenge ends at noon on Friday, March 1st.  Hope you get a chance to play!  Ok time for me to go to bed, have a terrific Thursday everyone and Mahalo for stopping by today!!
Hugs,
Leanne

4 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I like your card a lot too. Clever idea to add the loopy blue trim too.

Denice said...

Aaaaah, so cute! Love the loopy trim...very clever. I can't wait for the next challenge to start...I finally get to participate again! LOL!
:Dxx

cebelica said...

I like how colorful your card is. The floral papers you used for the background is really nice. Oh, and that swirl you used on the side is fuuuun! :D Husg! xx

Cyndi said...

Super fun card! She's so cute and love the details and colors! Have a great day!