Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Tags & Cookies

Happy Valentine's Day!! 
I know the day's almost over, but I just had a chance to do a quick post so I'm taking a few minutes to do it.

My friend, Doreen Sanuki, who is also my co-worker and baker extraordinaire, and I decided to tag team for Valentine's Day this year.  She baked some delicious chocolate-chip cookies with red & white sprinkles and I made some cute tags to tie them to the bags.  I used the cute new Asian Meoples and the Love is in the Air Meoples.  You might also see a cute Sweet November Love bug floating around as well.  I trimmed them after coloring them and punched some tags out of paper from MS and Recollections.  I also printed out some pretty Valentine's Day cards that were a freebie from Webster's pages.  We tied red/white or pink/white Doodle Bug twine to give it a nice finish.  Here are some pictures...




These turned out really cute for a last minute Valentine's Day treat.  All items except the paper can be found at All That Scraps.  Next year we might do it again, but this time we'll try to be more proactive and do them earlier.  hehehe..  Hoping your Valentine's Day is wonderful!!


Have a great night and Mahalo for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Leanne

6 comments:

eva said...

these are so adorable and yummy looking!!! i want to work where you work. hehe.

Unknown said...

Omg, the PANDA is stinkin cute!!! love the tag and goodies you and Doreen did as a team too!

Thanh Vo said...

SUPER sweet for Valentines! Way to work as a team. Hugs.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Great teamwork and super yummy looking treats. Happy Valentine's Day.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooooh cute!!! these are such gorgeous little valentines pressies! they look so yummy and professional. fantastic work!! :)

Cyndi said...

Wow! Fabulous tags!!