Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thank you from Yumi & Fumi

Morning!
I really liked using the heart window stamp from Stamps by Judith, so you might see a couple more projects with me using it.  Like today for instance, this time it's a card...
I stamped Yumi & Fumi inside the heart, well sorta.  I stamped them twice and colored one, fussy cut each and then adhered it to the original stamped images.  I wanted to do the outside the window so to speak.  I used the postage stamp Spellbinder as a base and then created a very simple layout.


I made a similar card with different colors which I'll be sharing later in the week as it ties in to the latest Yumi & Fumi Handmade January challenge going on right now.

Okie dokes, hope you all have a terrific day!!
Mahalo for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Leanne


4 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Fun images Leanne and a beautifully layered card.

Denice said...

Super de duper sweet! These two always make me smile!
:Dxx

Unknown said...

Oh...I see, I like, and I want...LOL

Cyndi said...

Beautiful! Love the details and colors!