Monday, November 19, 2012

Lollipop Crafts #94 - We are Thankful

Hey everyone!!

For the month of November the Lollipop Crafts team is sharing their version of Thankful projects.  This ties in with our challenge #94 theme, WE ARE THANKFUL and also coincides with this month's Thanksgiving holiday.  Last week a few of the ladies from both teams shared their projects.  This week, Dena, Cyndi and myself are going to share ours.  Please make sure to stop by each of their blogs to leave them some love.  For all the details on this month's challenge head on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog.

What am I most thankful?  Well, that's pretty easy.  My family, friends, being able to live in a country where we have freedom, food to eat and a warm place to rest.  I am also thankful for all of you who stop by my blog even when I haven't visited in ages.  I am thankful for how this community inspires, creates, shares ideas and creates friendships. So, "Thanks so much!"


I paired Yumi with Bookbag with this autumn themed paper from Recollections.  I had pre-colored her a while ago and love how her outfit ties in with all the lovely colors from the papers here.  I added the cute little owl on the branch and the autumn leaf to the sentiment.  The sentiment is from AmyR's Many Thanks Sentiments.  This set has a ton of wonderful Thank you sentiments, and this one was perfect for my card.  Simple and sweet.  Funny, for someone who doesn't really do a lot of sparkle, alot of my cards lately have just a bit of it.  (ha!)  That ribbon was a fun touch with the sheer black and ruffled ends.  I think this is a pretty CAS card and I love how it turned out.


I am planning to send this one to my November Secret Sister.  I hope she likes it.  Well my friends, thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving week!!!  
Hugs,
Leanne

I actually have all the colors to share:
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E01, E00
Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Vest/hair tie: YR02, YR04
Skirt: B12, B14, B16
Shirt: B000, N0
Bookbag: B21, B23, B26

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Just gorgeous Leanne!

Rachel Parys said...

What a great Thanksgiving day card! Love the Fall colors!

I will have two more Thanksgivings this week! (just had one this past weekend) Hunter is off the whole week, but we have a ton of homework. (grrr) Maddie has two days of school. Not actually doing anything the day of Thanksgiving! (weird, right?) I think that will be a good day to take the girls to see Breaking Dawn. Have a great week!

Mimi said...

Adorable card! Yumi and her sweet little friend are so cute! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving week! ;D

Cyndi said...

Very cute and fun! Fabulous! Have a great Thanksgiving!