Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Royal Birthday Card

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I went to my friend's daughter's 4th birthday party.  Boy do they know how to throw a party!!  They always have, it's just their thing.  With lots of kids, a big gigantic castle jumper in the back yard and lots of crafts for everyone, yes even the boys were getting crafty making shields, everyone had a great time.  Madison's birthday theme was Princess and Knights and of course she was her Royal Highness.  When I was thinking about her card I wanted to keep it in the same theme.  I knew the perfect images to use and they were both from Tiddly Inks


I used Wryn the Royal which includes the cute sentiment, and Castle in the Clouds which is one of a set of two.  When I pictured how I would put this together I saw the castle in a frame behind her with lots of pink, glitter and hints of lavendar.  The flowers on the bottom are chipboard pieces from the Disney Princess pack I bought a while back from Joann's, they were perfect for some fun accents.


I had a lot of fun with this card and can see myself using this little cutie pie and the castle again and again.  If Christy decides to make her in to rubber I'm gonna grab her up.  (hehe)  Have a great day and Mahalo for stopping by!
Hugs,
Leanne

10 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute, and I'm sure Princess Madison had smiles from cheek to cheek when she opened up her envelope and found this card you made for her..

Unknown said...

This is super cute! So fitting for a lil one!

Denice said...

What a wonderful card, I love your coloring and shading. What a wonderful job putting the two images together to make a beautiful scene...very fitting for a 4 year old princess!
:Dxx

Waseem said...

Oh how cute..like the coloring and the pattern you used for this occasion..don't you think to use Gift Card envelopes for it.

Unknown said...

These is so cute!!! I want a royal birthday party too! hehe

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful card...it's look is charmful.Discount card printing

Rachel Parys said...

Very, very cute!! The castle in the background is flippin' awesome!

Mimi said...

Super sweet card for the Royal Princess! I'm sure it brought a huge smile when she opened it! ;D

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a perfect card for Madison. Bet she was all smiles!!! Happy crafting. :-)

Cyndi said...

Super fun! Love the pink and the whole scene! Too cute!