Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lollipop Crafts - July Sponsor Spotlight

Hey Everyone!
(Please scroll down for my SCRS Challenge #84 post)

I'm so sorry to post this so late!  Things have been crazy around here and I need to get back on track! 

Today I'm catching up with a Lollipop Crafts share and I am spotlighting Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More, who is the July sponsor of the month.  They will be giving our randomly chosen winner at the end of the month 4 digi images of the winner's choice.  Here's a bit about them.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is
is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Today I have three really simple tags featuring Fruity strawberries.  I printed them out very small, small enough to fit into a two inch scallop circle punch.  I colored them with Copics and added ribbon to the top.  I also handwrote, "a sweet treat" at the bottom of each tag.  I plan to create more of these for little treat bags for my stash.


Click here to enter the Christmas in July challenge. We've had a lot of great entries so far.  I am really bad about making Christmas cards throughout the year so it's great to have all your inspirations to see.

Mahalo for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Hugs,
Leanne

8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Very sweet! Love all of the different shades you used for the strawberries!!

Mimi said...

Super sweet tags! Great idea to have some handy! Enjoy the rest of the week! ;D

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Leanne! Love the beautiful bright colours :)

Cyndi said...

This is too cute! Def. love the image and the colors!

Denice said...

These are super sweet Leanne, and your fab.u.lous handwriting brings these tags to another level!
:Dxx

Mary J said...

How sweet, Leanne - love the colouring in the flowers!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Leanne,
Oh your tags are so sweet and dainty. I love them all. Have a great weekend.

Sonia said...

Hi Leanne
I love your fabby tags, great colouring. Great JOB!
Greetings from Puerto Rico
-Sony