Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas cards with Sweet November

Hello everyone!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day, we did and spent time with our adopted family the Ontiveros' who spent the day with us, opening gifts, baking cookies, crafting for an hour and yes, eating amazing food prepared by my momma.  Today I think it's a time for recovery and possibly some shopping, but the latter might be just too much for me, even if there are some awesome sales going on out there.

I wanted to share a few more Christmas cards I made using some of the cutie patootie Sweet November Fairwees and one of the Sprites.  I have quite a few pictures so there won't be too much writing except for captions.

SN - Penelope & Juniper with a Spellbinder wreath

SN - Fairwee Josie's Mistletoe & AmyR sentiment

SN - Piper & AmyR sentiment

SN - Fairwee Mia's ornament & SN sentiment

I used scraps of dp from the Christmas paper pads I've been using for this year's Christmas/holiday cards, always nice to use those up.  Most of the images were colored with Copic markers.  Sorry I don't have any of the colors handy.  I will try to do better in the future.  Here are some close ups:



I stamped the image on kraft and then stamped Josie on white
cs, colored her up, cut her out and glued her on top.



I have a few more Fairwee Christmas cards and projects to share, but I think these cuties should get their own time to shine.  Mahalo for stopping by and hoping today is either a day of recovery for you, a day of successful shopping for some really awesome deals for next year, or maybe you can sneak in some crafting.  Not sure yet what I want to do, but relaxing sounds really nice.  lol..  Whatever you decide to do, have fun doing it!

Hugs,
Leanne


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! how cute are the fairwee stamps...

Heidi Brawley said...

These are all Super cute!
Hugs, Heidi

Cyndi said...

wow, these cards are awesome and def. love all the cute images! glad you had a nice christmas!