Monday, November 7, 2011

Challenge #56

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I spent it crafting and eating some good food with my buddy Renate and her boyfriend Zach.  While Renate and I were busy crafting for this upcoming weekend's craft show, Zach was busy in the kitchen cooking us some tasty grubs!  It was an awesome weekend and we were very productive with our time.  Hope to share it all with you soon.

This week over at the Lollipop Crafts blog we have a new challenge and a new guest designer for the month of November.  Let's all welcome Ashley Walker to the team.  For more details on Ashley please check out this post.  This week we want you to create a card or project depicting Thanksgiving or Fall.  For some wonderful inspiration by the T Team please hop on over to the Lollipop Crafts blog.  I went slightly off the grid with mine.  I used some fall colors for my card, but it's more of a Thank you card than the theme.  I think Thank you cards qualify in this category, so I'm happy to share mine with you.

I used Miyono again from Sister Stamps for this Thank you card.  The colors of her kimono are golds with touches of dark red.  I handwrote the sentiment in the banner above her.  I have to confess that the only thing that should not have been on this card was the image.  But I couldn't resist putting Miyono on here. 

I hope you can join us this week for our Lollipop challenge.  Since it's the beginning of the month Meljen's is our sponsor.  For more details hop on over to the Lollipop crafts blog for more details.  You'll be looking for Challenge # 56.  And stop back on Thursday for a sponsor highlight given to us by our very own A Team.


Alrighty friends, hope you all have a great week. 


Hugs,
Leanne

7 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girlie, you are rocking these little sweeties! Awesome coloring and I love the sentiment flag w/ the cute tied button! Such a sweet card!

Nady said...

Magnifique! j'adore ta carte et ta coloration. bravo!
happy week!
hugs
Nadyne xx

Cyndi said...

very pretty card! love the colors! sounds like you had a fun weekend crafting!

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe your card is Beautiful!!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute!

Amy said...

Ooooh, this is awesome Leanne! Love the paper and the colors, looks so perfect with Miyono! Love your sentiment treatment, too... very cool!

Mimi said...

So pretty Leanne! Miyono is so pretty against this gorgeous paper! Sounds like an awesome crafting weekend... would love to see it soon! ;)