Saturday, July 23, 2011

FFF - Piece it Together

Hello Friends,
Sorry this is going to be a short one!  Sorry this is so very late!  I've been away at CHA and just didn't have time to make my deadline.  That's really no excuse, but there ya go.  So you all know that the FFF challenge for Friday is a paper piecing challenge.  That should be a piece of cake, or paper in this case.  LOL..  Make sure to stop by the Farm Fresh blog to see what the other ladies are showcasing.

For my share, it's truly a very simple card.  Only a piece of fun paper, a cool image, a ribbon, and sentiment.  Nothing fancy since the paper itself is fancy.  Was I being lazy?  Yea, I guess you could say so.  I just wanted to get this posted so I could catch up with the rest of the team.


Sasha from the Creepin' Creeper Crew Collection 1
 I paper pieced Sasha's dress and boots using paper from a DCWV Whimsy matstack.  The background paper is also from the same stack.  I loved the fun prints and the beautiful colors.  I just added a ribbon and that fun sentiment from Inkadinkado.  Easy-peasy!

Ok, now it's your turn to create a paper pieced masterpiece using any of the Greeting Farm stamps.

The FFF challenges runs until Thursday, entries are due by 12 PM CST.

The winner will receive a free single TGF stamp of choice!

Please upload your challenge cards to TGF Galleria> Farm Fresh Challenges 2011> Farm Fresh Fridays 2011> Paper Piecing


Mahalo for stopping by and I'll be back later for a couple La-La Land Crafts make-n-takes that we made at summer CHA, and hopefully some pictures.

Hugs,
Lilo

2 comments:

Danni said...

I think it's such a great card! I like the paper! Awesome!

Cyndi said...

super fab card Leanne!