Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Elise!

Hello! Sharing this frame and card set I made last night for my co-worker/craft buddy Elise. I was trying for girly girl with the dp I chose as well as the image. Cute WS-Ebony graces both the card and the frame. I altered Ebony on the card using Fleur Anya's body from the Greeting Farm. The image of Ebony on the frame is a digi. I just love this little girl. :) Colored her up with Copics trying to match the dp I used from the DCWV Flower shower paper pad. I lucked out because I also have the blank cards set that matches the dp. So lucky because I cut the time in 1/2 making the card. Just used left over dp from the fram to make the scalloped oval and used some cute ribbon and gems. Yes, I made the fuschia ribbon look like wings behind her. Added a crystal butterfly and a sticker in the bottom right corner. Lastly I used Stickles on most of the flowers to give it a glitter/textured feel. For the frame I cut out a few of the flowers from the dp on the inside and placed them randomly at the corner. I had an extra fuschia ribbon and used it as a bow and topped it off with a ready made flower. Used more stickers for the top and bottom of the card and mod podged the whole thing. Here are some random pictures of the areas I popped.

Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and I love the colors!

Amy said...

I love the body swap you gave Ebony, and the pretty lavendar colors! Ebony looks so cute and flirty, definitely ready for spring! Awesome set Leanne!

maribeth27 said...

Love love the colors! This project is so inspiring! Another amazing creation! TFS! :D