Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Thursday

Good morning! Happy Thursday! Just 1 more day till the start of another weekend. Can't wait. Before I get on to my card I wanted to ask for your help. I have a couple friends who just started their blog and would love it if you could go over there and leave them some love. They are both new to blogworld and are still trying to get the hang of it. I know how it felt when I received my first couple of comments from you ladies. It was the most awesome feeling. It just goes to show what a wonderful community of crafters we belong to. If you could just pop over and leave them a comment that would totally make their day. They are the ladies that made this card for me. Click here to jump to their blog. Thanks so much!!
I was blog hopping the other day and had just stopped at Donna Mikasa's and I just fell in love with her beautiful sepia colored card she made for a CMC aka (Color Me Copic) challenge. The challenge was to create grass using one of the tutorials on their blog. Donna did an amazing job with the card. She my friends has mad skills. I wanted to make a card using the same color scheme, but alas I need more practice. Tons actually.. I tend to over do when it should be simple. Well Kay serah serah, I still like how it turned out, just will be more disciplined and try for less.. haha. Alrighty, since I'm up so early I think I'll get ready for work and then head on in. Hope you have a wonderful day and MAHALO for stopping by!!
**************
Supplies:
Papers: White cs-Neenah; dp-We R Memory Keepers White Out set
Stamps: Swiss Laying Nora-C.C. Designs; sentiment-Fiskars
Inks: Rich cocoa-Memento; white gel pen-Sakura
Top Note die cute-Stampin' Up!
Butterfly punch-Martha Stewart
Copics:E11,21,33,35,42,43,53;Y15,28,32;YR24;R20

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

Angela said...

this turned out so cute!! I love the sepia tone and I have not tried this yet but one I will have too!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

I think your sepia tone looks great Leanne and it looks terrific with that paper! Fun card!

joni h said...

great job on your card! love that old vintage photo type look. and the grass! awesome!