Monday, July 26, 2010

Amelia & Buddy

I was on a roll yesterday with the cardmaking! I just love the red checkered patterned paper that I used on the Hello Grace card that I had to use it again! I also loved the sketch so I created another card but with a slight flip to the design. Instead of using ovals I used circles and I flipped the top and bottom.
I chose to use Amelia & her buddy from the OA-Buddies set from TGF. This is also their debut on one of my cards. Aren't they just the cutest? I was looking for the perfect sentiment, when lo and behold there was one in the set. I just thought it was perfect for this card along with the stars to match the stars on Amelia's outfit. I love it when it all just comes together don't you? :)
Lotsa Mahalo for stopping by. Have a great Monday and a great week!
*********
Supplies:
Papers: Brown & white cs-Neenah|red, brown & yellow cs-Bazzil| red & white checkered dp-DCWV
Stamps: Amelia & Buddy and sentiment-The Greeting Farm
Inks: Rich cocoa-Memento| white gel pen-Sakura
Copics:
E00,11,27,35,37|R01,20,27,35,37,89|Y08,15,17|C0|0
Dark Red floss
Star punch
Flourish cut with Cricut
Die cuts: Scalloped and regular circles-Spellbinders

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your coloring is just fantastic Leanne, Amelia looks fabby! And I really like the red gingham paper with her too! Super cute card!