Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Many Thanks...

Hello! I finally have some cards to post! Woo hoo!
The next few posts will be of some simple Thank you cards I just finished for my friend's mom. She wanted the cards made for her two granddaughters who in turn would give them to their teachers from their school. I wanted to create simple but fun cards by using only a few stamps. I chose to go with some TGF WS, Anya & sentiment stamps, a couple Stampin' Up sentiment stamps and a C.C. Design stamp. As anchors I used my Nesties and some cool dp and ribbons. Always gotta have flowers so don't be surprised to see them on most of the cards. It was really hard to let these cards go, I absolutely love them. But I knew they were going to deserving individuals so I was very happy to give them away. There were a total of 7 cards 6 would go to females and 1 male. I will apologize in advance for not getting all the supplies listed. I used a lot of scraps and too many dps to remember. I can honestly say that I used the TGF stamps, S/U stamps, Nesties, flower punches, M/S punches; cs in white, blue, craft & dark brown. I also used various ribbons, dp and a few stones. And last but certainly not least my Copics. What would I do with out thee? hehe ;D
*******************************************************************
Here are the first two cards which have altered Wild Sprouts Miko and Gigi as the stars of the show(s):

Here are the finished cards with the Stampin' Up sentiments:


Mahalo for looking!

2 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

What great altering! I did a double take before I realized that you'd swapped bodies! They go so well together and your cards are so pretty :0)

Amy said...

I LOVE this alteration too... Gigi looks so fancy now! :)
Fab cards all Leanne, it may have been hard to let them go but I know they are going to spread a lot of sunshine to the lucky recipients!