Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

Here is the card I made for my parent's anniversary:

I just love it! I masked all the images from C.C. Designs. I used the swing, and both male and female stamps showing they were sharing the swing together. I didn't quite get either image on top of the seat, so I drew in a cushion. It came out pretty good in my opinion. I altered the female giving her short hair and colored in the male's top making it into a sweater. Colored in some sky and some grass on to the white cs. Framed the image with white scalloped square cs & a dark brown scalloped square cut with my Nestabilities. Mounted all of these onto a green polka dot dp and then onto a kraft card.
My parents enjoyed the card as much as I enjoyed making it.
Mahalo for looking!
Supplies: kraft card (Neenah)/white cs (Neenah)/dark brown & white cs (Bazzil)/green polka dot dp (In My Mind's Eye)| Stamps from C.C. Designs|black tuxedo ink (Memento) & Copic markers| Square scalloped die cuts (Nestabilities) & round corner punch (Fiskars)

No comments: