Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Saturday Sketch #9

Hello! Hope your week is going well. =)
I had a very busy morning. I actually was up pretty early to finish a birthday card for my co-worker and didn't stop at that. I ended up making two more cards. Pretty quickly time flew by and it was time to head out for work.
This first card I made was inspired by the CA&F Saturday sketch (#9).

Here's my take on the sketch:

I used warm colors with lots of dry embossing, some punches and die cuts. I used Rain Anya and altered her by erasing her umbrella. I love the colors and the textures and actually love how I colored Anya.
Thanks for stopping to look.
Aloha!
Supplies:
Stamp: Rain Anya (TGF)
Ink/Markers: Blk tuxedo & rich cocoa (Memento); Copic Markers; white gel pen (Sakura)
Papers: White card; dark brown cs; dp (Feeling groovy "Uniquely You" special swirls paper - My Minds Eye); Berrylicious & light orange cs (Bazzil)
Accessories: Brown chiffon ribbon & orange gems
Die Cuts: Scallop circle (Nestabilities); Kreaxions circle cutter;
Dry Embossing: Dots embossing folder (cuttlebug) flowers (stampin' up); med & sm 8 petal flowers
Other: 3-D crystal lacquer; 3-D mounting tape

No comments: