Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pamper Yourself

This is the last card I made and I love it! I'm thinkin' of using her for Mother's Day. We'll see.
I used smoky blue and white colors along with a touch of sparkle. I paper pieced the tub using the same dp as the background paper; masked the white oval using the flowers set and dry embossed the dp. Adding some small and medium sized flowers, a strip of chiffon ribbon and some bling pulled it together. I guess you can say it was a marathon card making morning. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a good nite! Aloha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Pamper Me Anya & flowers (TGF)
Inks: Tuxedo Blk (Memento) & bashful blue (SU)
Markers: Copics; black gel pen (Sakura)
Papers: Ivory card (Hanko); dp (Blue diamonds Etcetera - Provo Craft); blind date cs (Bazzil); white drawing paper (Canson)
Punches: Med & sm 8-petal flower punches
Die Cuts: Lg scallop oval, regular lg oval
Additions: clear gems & white chiffon ribbon

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great card Leanne, the soft blue and white combo feels so spa like, it's perfect!

Sesame Bijoux said...

I LOVE IT!
great for mothers day cuz then it makes you wanna treat your mama for a spa day!

Angela said...

Leanne, this is just adorable!! THe soft blues really make this card look so relaxing!! Love teh flowers!!
Hugs:)
Angela