Friday, March 26, 2010

Neenah Paper - White

Happy Friday everyone!
Hope today has been a good one for you. I'm actually having a good day. I finished a card, at work, shhh... and will try to post it later tonight.
But for now I just want to praise the Neenah White paper I sampled from Kelly Paper Co.
I love this stuff! I can't believe how crisp and clean the image looks. And coloring with my Copics... UNREAL! The colors are so vibrant. To all the ladies that haven't tried it, you must! And for the ladies that praise it, I second your motion. I'm off to go purchase some at Kelly Paper Company...Happy Friday and Mahalo for stopping by...

1 comment:

Angela said...

I know don't you just love it!!!!! I ordered 250 sheets on Friday from The Paper Mill and it will be at my house today!! I have about 160 sheets of PTI CS at home, but when I tried this.. I was in love!! Kind of funny that you can be inlove with some paper!! But i just love teh looks I get with it!! And I love that I can keep adding color and blending and it doesn't mess my image up. As you can tell I use alot of ink!! So glad you tried it!!
Hugs:)
Angela