Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Saturday everyone!
Made this card for my dad. Today's his birthday...

Used Chef Ian from TGF along with some of the sentiments, cake and present to decorate the dp. Thanks for looking and have a great Saturday! Aloha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Chef Ian (TGF)
Inks: Tuxedo blk (Memento); bashful blue, wild wasabi & crushed curry (S/U)
Markers: Copics, white gel pen (Sakura)
DP: white drawing paper (Canson); bliss blue paper (Bohemia My Mind's Eye) celebrate green paper (Confetti - My Mind's Eye)
Die Cuts/Paper punch/Dry embossing folder: Lg/md labels one (Nestabilities); photo corner punch (EK) & small dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute card! I keep neglecting my little Ian Chef but you've made him work so perfectly for a guy's b-day card that I just may have to get him out and play! :)

Angela said...

Hapy belated Birthday to your DAD!!! I love this Chef Ian and the colors you used!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

Hey there Leanne, I have a question for you and was wondering if you could email me at:
pete_danger@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!