Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maile's Monochromatic Green Frame

Ok, I think this will be the late post for the night/morning.. I'm going to post one more item i just finished and will try to post the rest of the challenge cards I made during the next few days...
*****
I was going to enter this in the Monday Mania Monochromatic hosted by Jenn Borjeson,on the CA&F blog but I just finished reading the new rules for the CA&F challenges and I don't qualify since I used the fairies Eva and Tink. I altered the other fairy and used Ebony's face instead. Ah well, I'll try to do something else for the challenge instead.. Bummer though, I enjoyed making this one, especially with the green papers.. The swirls were cut with the Cricut from the Serenity cartridge. I made this frame for my friend's niece who just turned 5! Her favorite color is green, so I thought this would be a great entry, but alas I should have read the rules before.. sigh...




This is a wooden #5 I found on sale at Michael's. I wrapped it with some green Bazzil paper and embossed using the Cuttlebug argyle folder.. If you look you can see a little friend peeking out...


Okie dokie, have a good night or morning and Happy Wednesday!! Thanks for stopping by.. =D

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh Leanne, your niece is just going to love this!! What little girl doesn't love fairies!! and they are so beautifully colored and put together great on this frame!! Your niece has great taste!! Green is also my favorite color!!
Hugs,
Angela

Angela said...

I looked at your post wrong! It is for your friends niece not yours!! Sorry!! Well she still has good taste!! Hope you get alot of crafting done!!
Hugs,
Angela