Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Sunday, actually looking forward to going back to work.. I know, I sound like a crazy person, but I guess you have to have some of those days.. haha..
Well I had some free time today and decided to make a Valentine's day card using the newest TGF WS Stelllllaaaaa... haha.. Just had to do it..
I love the colors here, not your normal Valentine's day colors, (prussian blue, strong red dark pink & white) but I like to mix things up a bit. I wrote in the sentiment in the heart myself...

Here is the inside of the card... Thought it was a cute end to the front as a "Valentine" day sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by... Have a good night...
Supplies used:
Card stock: hanko designs indigo paper; dark pinkish red card stock
"love" dp from me & my big ideas
colored with copics: prussian blue & strong red, baby skin pink, blush & light pink
red icon gems
navy blue ribbon
punches used: nesties scallop squares (lrg & med), fiskars fancy hearts large and small and stampin up hearts

1 comment:

Angela said...

Leanne, she is just adorable!! Glad you had some crafting time!! THis was the one stamp that I didn't receive from the Jan. releases that I won!! I so wanted to use on her valentine cards also!!! Oh well I guess I will have to order her!!
Hugs,
Angela